Legalis SeaBass rods are designed to launch-collect. From the coastal rocks or beaches, propel the artificial fish at a great distance thanks to the Fuji Concept O rings, with a Lowrider model on the tip to avoid tangles. The high heels offer a comfortable lever arm to handle the lures and bring to the shore seabasses from the rocks. Its quality/price ratio is excellent!
|Model||Length||Lure/Jig Weight||PE Max|
|702 HFS||7.2 ft||14-42 g||4|
|802 HFS||8 ft||14-42 g||4|
|902 HFS||9 ft||14-42 g||4|
|962 HFS||9.6 ft||14-42 g||4|
|1002 HXHFS||10 ft||14-42 g||4|
Parts of Spinning Reel (Parts varies based on model of reel)
Spinning Reel with complete setup
Open the Reel Bail so the line will be loose.
Lock the line tight with your index finger.
Swing to Cast. When your index finger feels the line tension
We are offering delivery during Ramadan in 48 hours for express products inside the city limit only to Dubai and Abu Dhabi city. Any order placed before 1 PM will receive ordered the next day and after 1 PM orders will be received within 48 Hours. Other orders will be delivered in UAE within 3-4 Days.
Free delivery for all orders over 500 AED in UAE ( Except oversize products).
Cash on Delivery:
Cash on Delivery service is available in UAE via Marine Hub's own deliveries and Aramex with the additional cost of 10AED,
For Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and Oman by Aramex Express with an additional cost of 20AED and a Maximum Limit of COD equal to 2500 AED.
We committed to deliver your order within 3-5 days in UAE, and 3-7 days in the GCC depending on the courier you have selected on checkout.
Shipping via Aramex to Saudi Arabia:
If the recipient selected Aramex on checkout for delivery, then the recipient is responsible for 15% VAT of KSA, and customs duty. Customers must pay to courier on delivery.
For Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Qatar, and Bahrain:
The UAE vat is included in the shipping price, which we calculated with the standard 5% of UAE. Custom Duty charges of your country will be charged to customers by courier. If your country has any extra customs duty fees, or tax or clearance fees– this payment will be charged to the customer.
We are delivering to the All over the world as per the countries mentioned in the checkout
For all International orders outside UAE - The recipient is responsible for duties, taxes, clearance customs fees, and abandoned shipments. Contact your local customs office for an estimate of fees.
International countries will be delivered by DHL and Aramex only the estimated time is 3-7 days if takes more time will be informed to you by the respective courier company team.
Shipping Via DHL:
If the recipient selected DHL for shipment outside UAE, then the recipient is responsible for Local tax, and Customs duty. If your country has any extra customs duty fees or clearance fees– this payment will be charged to the customer.
Delivery of Your Order
The costs of delivery will be displayed to you on our Site on the cart and checkout page.
The estimated delivery time will be displayed to you on our Site during checkout.
Orders that are received before 1 pm will be processed the same day.
Orders that are received after 1 pm will be processed the next day.
If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay;
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product;
If you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, Our courier will contact you maximum 3 times on your mobile phone number, and in case failure to reach you, we will hold your order for up to 7 days. In such case, you are responsible to contact us or the courier partner to re-schedule the delivery. If we don’t hear from you after 7 days period, the delivery fee and 10% on the total invoice will apply as administration expenses.
We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such an invoice to the email address you provided to us.
Although we are strongly committed to delivering in the timelines estimated in our Order confirmation or displayed on our Website or above, delivery timelines are estimates only. Time shall not be considered of the essence. Timelines start from Order confirmation. However, if we have not delivered your Order within 30 days of Order confirmation, we will provide you with a full refund. We are not responsible for failures to deliver for reasons outside our reasonable control, including where you are not available to take delivery of your Order or request postponement.
A tracking number will be provided by email once your order is confirmed. You will then be able to use the tracking number to track your order by contacting the customer care team
The site will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
For oversize products such as Fishing Rods, Tackle boxes, and other Marine products. Marine Hub is committed to delivering to our customers, but you may receive the shipment by a different courier company than you choose on checkout. The reason is shipping company policy as per area they might not carry such oversize products. However, Marine Hub is committed to delivering these products to our customers on time and in good condition. Free shipping is not applicable to oversize products and for out of UAE customer Marine Hub can ask extra shipping costs if applicable.
Return Policy :
Marine Hub offers returns for products within Seven (7) days of receipt of the shipment to you if the product is eligible for return. Products that are not eligible for return have the - “This item cannot be exchanged or returned.” tag on the product detail page. Products that are not eligible for return cannot be returned under any circumstances. A product will not be accepted as returned until it has been notified to the customer that it is accepted for return.
On our website (www.emarinehub.com) we do not permit refunds, exchanges, and returns as an option due to changing your mind about the product purchased on the Site. Refunds, exchanges, and returns will only be issued subject to approval for the valid reasons mentioned below:
- defects in design, materials, and workmanship.
- the unsatisfactory quality or manufacturing defect.
- Incorrect products delivered compared to ordered products.
- Refunds will only be processed after the item/s returned have been approved. After approval, we will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned (excluding, where applicable, the original delivery charges, the value of the customs paid imposed by the country, and cash handling fees).
- Refunds, exchange,s or replacements will only be offered to the same person who originally purchased the products on the Site and the Site may ask for further identification.
- We only offer replacement of faulty, damaged, unsatisfactory quality, or incorrect products within 7 days from the date of the receipt of your written replacement request, which shall be submitted by you within 3 days you received your order and discovered the faulty/incorrect product. In this case, we will replace it for you free of charge. You shall provide pictures of damaged/faulty, unsatisfactory quality, or incorrect products with your written replacement/return request delivery.
- Purchased products that did not start on arrival or arrived in a damaged condition or still in an unopened box can be returned for a full refund of the value of the products in the case of return within the UAE or in the event that the shipment was returned from outside the UAE, the value of the customs paid imposed by the country will be deducted Shipping and refund the rest of the value.
- Any returned product that has been damaged through customer abuse lost parts, or is in unsalable condition due to customer tampering will not be acceptable for return and will be charged to the customer based on product condition.
How to Return or Exchange: